Enter our ‘Dawn/Dusk’ photography competition to be in with a chance of winning 1 of 5 top prizes from Vanguard which includes a travel tripod worth £269.99.
We’re kicking off September with a brand-new competition, sponsored by our friends Vanguard, who are giving you the chance to win some top photography accessories.
With darker nights and later sunrises just around the corner, we thought ‘Dawn/Dusk’ would be the perfect theme for September’s photography competition.
You can upload your entries to our competition forum and those who do could win a Vanguard VEO 3T 265HCBP Tripod or 1 of 4 OSLO 25BY Shoulder Bags we have to give away.
The Prizes Up For Grabs From Vanguard Are:
How Do I Enter?
To be in with a chance of winning one of these great prizes, we want to see images that fit the theme: ‘Dusk/Dawn’. Think pastel sunrises, foggy mornings, low light evening portraits… anything that fits the theme.
Simply submit your photos over in our competition forum before midnight on 30 September 2021 for the chance to win one of the top prizes Vanguard are giving away.
Closing Date & Entry Details
The competition closes at midnight on 30 September 2021. Entries added after this time will not be counted. 2 entries are allowed for free members and up to 4 entries are allowed for Plus members. Anyone who submits more images than they are allowed to will be disqualified. Entries posted on the bottom of this article will not be counted! Please use the competition forum topic.
More On The Prizes Up For Grabs…
1st Prize – Vanguard VEO 3T 265HCBP Tripod
The VEO 3T 265HCBP is a carbon fibre travel tripod that transforms from a tripod to a monopod, with an Arca compatible ball-head that can include a removable panhandle and a quick-release plate that can fit any smartphone up to 85mm wide. Perfect for photographers or vloggers who want to shoot photos or videos with either a digital camera or a smartphone.
- Compact 26mm, 5-section carbon fibre travel tripod
- Includes VEO BP-120T Arca compatible ball head with separate pan lock
- Includes a removable telescopic panhandle to allow greater control
- Includes 70mm long quick release plate that can hold a smartphone up to 85mm wide
- Includes a Bluetooth remote control for IOS or Android
- Folds down to just 44cm and weighs just 1.9kg
- Extends to 166cm with 12kg maximum load capacity
- Low angle/macro shooting with reversible center column, or using the Low Angle Adaptor included
- 3-easy set leg angles for maximum stability in any position
- Hook at base of central column to attach additional weight for added stability
- A leg that converts to a monopod
- Bluetooth remote control allows centre column/monopod to be used for vlogging on the go
- Rapid set and easy to clean twist locks
- Rubber or Anti-Rust Stainless-Steel Spiked Feet for maximum stability on any terrain
- Includes a tripod Bag
4 Runners-Up Prizes – OSLO 25BY Shoulder Bags
The OSLO 25 is a compact shoulder bag that fits a DSLR or mirrorless camera with a lens attached, 3-4 lenses, a flash, essential accessories, and a 9-inch tablet. Available in three enticing colour combinations: black, burgundy, and silver.
- Quick-action – top access in split seconds
- Agile & Steady – non-slip shoulder strap
- Always protected – well-padded all round
- No scratches promise – velvet on the inside
- No fumbling – light-coloured interior makes finding things easy
- Well organized – dedicated pockets for all essentials
- Digitally oriented – holds an 9-inch tablet
- Clean and dry – feet on the bottom
- Keep dry – total coverage rain cover
By entering the competition, entrants agree to be bound by the rules and by any other requirements set out on ePHOTOzine.
- The following people are excluded from entering the competition: (1) Direct and indirect employees, staff and their relatives of the supplier of the prize or prizes (2) The publishers of ePHOTOzine (3) Advertisers or sponsors of ePHOTOzine.
- Only two entries per competition are allowed per free member, 4 entries are allowed per Plus member.
- We reserve the right to remove images that have not been submitted correctly, ie too small. There isn’t a maximum file size or dimension restriction for entries.
- All entries must be submitted through the ePHOTOzine competition forum web page and will not be accepted via any other means, eg, post, fax or e-mail.
- No responsibility is accepted for incomplete entries due to server error or other causes beyond our control.
- One winning entry will be chosen, by an ePHOTOzine or guest judge. This will be the image which, in the judge’s opinion is the most original and of the highest quality and meets the theme. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- ePHOTOzine reserves the right to disqualify incomplete or illegal entries.
- The prize winner will receive the prize as featured in the corresponding month’s competition. There is no cash alternative to the prize as stated.
- This competition is open to UK entries only. Those based outside the UK can enter if they have a UK address that the prize can be sent to, such as that of a friend or relative. Please update your portfolio with the UK address.
- The deadline for entering the competition is midnight (GMT) on the last day of the calendar month in which the competition is being held unless otherwise stated.
- The winner or winners will be notified by e-mail within 28 days of the end of the competition. The winner’s details will be posted on ePHOTOzine within 28 days of the end of the competition.
- The winner must acknowledge his or her win within three weeks of being notified via email or the prize may be re-allocated to the next-placed winner.
- All entrants agree that their name and images can be displayed and used in promotion for future competitions on ePHOTOzine. The winning entry may be used by the sponsor as a promotional image. The terms of this would be agreed with ePHOTOzine and the sponsor before the prize is announced. By entering the competition you have confirmed you have authorised this.
- The name of the winner may be published on ePHOTOzine after he or she has acknowledged their win.
- We reserve the right not to hold a competition in any given month.
- ePHOTOzine only provides the means of entry to the competition and does not normally supply the competition prizes. The sponsors are therefore liable for the prize.
- We reserve the right to modify these rules without notice. (Last modified: 8 Apr 2020)